The DD TENNIS Summer Camp, which had 2 groups, Stage 3 (Red Ball) and Stage 2 (Orange Ball), and took place every weekday for 3 weeks, concluded on Friday 14 July.
The students were very committed and showed enthusiasm in the development of their tennis skills at the DD TENNIS Summer Camp.
Their achievements are as follows:
- Stage 1 (Red Ball) Group
- James and Emmy, who started playing tennis for the very first time at the DD TENNIS Summer Camp; yet by the end of course, they were regularly hitting all 5 core tennis shots: i.e. forehand and backhand ground strokes and volleys, and the smash
- Shaan, who learnt and executed well ‘ net approach shots’, ‘down the line’ and ‘cross court’ low hard- hitting shots ‘; as well as learning both volleys and the smash for the first time
- James for earning an invitation to the DD TENNIS Stage 4 (Foam Ball) Academy for Reception
- Shaan for earning an invitation to the DD TENNIS Stage 3 Academy (Red Ball) for Year 1 & 2
- Stage 2 (Orange Ball) Group
- Jump, Kevin, MJ, and Taipei, all from Year 5, for achieving all their Stage 2 (Orange Ball) certificates
- As a result, all these 4 students received invitations to the DD TENNIS Stage 1 (Green Ball) Academy for Year 5 & 6
- Also, a special mention to Taipei, who started playing tennis for the very first time at the DD TENNIS Summer Camp. So under these circumstances, to pass all Stage 2 certificates, really was an amazing achievement
- Great, the most experienced player in the group for winning the most games, such as ‘Five shots’. ‘Jailbreak’, and “Beat the Coach’
- Samar, who showed great courage and determination by agreeing to change from holding his racket in his right hand to his left hand, which was proven to be the right decision, as it actually resulted in a significant improvement to his performance; even just after one week.
- Finally, well done to Tham, who started Stage 2 (Orange Ball) tennis for the first time, and was hitting great forehands and backhands from the baseline within just a few days
These outstanding achievements demonstrate clearly how extremely successful DD TENNIS Summer Camp was for all those who attended!