Christmas Camp Swimming Academy training by Bangkok Aquatics (BAI) will take place at Regent’s International School Bangkok from Monday 14 to Friday 18 December 2020 – and is now open for registration.
BAI trains swim squads of all ages and at all levels, providing the highest level of coaching. Our coaching team consists of highly-qualified swimming coaches who have taught throughout South-East Asia.
1) Learn to Swim: For students who have little or no ability at swimming. This level focuses on the basic fundamentals of swimming.
2) Discovery: For swimmers who have learnt the basics and would like to develop their skills further. This level is an introduction to squad training and will enhance fitness levels.
3) Club Junior: For swimmers who have developed good skills and would like to train at a level that requires discipline and commitment. This level focuses on the finer points of swimming, such as reducing resistance in the water, resulting in greater speed and efficiency.
4) Club Senior: For serious competitive swimmers who have learnt the skills required to compete in high-level competitions.
Reasons to join BAI
1. BAI creates and develops life skills for your athlete.
2. BAI practices in a fun and safe environment.
3. BAI promotes healthy individual competition along with teamwork.
4. BAI swimmers are more than teammates, they are family.
5. BAI athletes are taught the importance of hard work and dedication.Click below to find out more and to register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16dbwMF46VuXCwt6Nr7W26Xki4KGOLfpGb_XcQfjtxIQ/edit?fbclid=IwAR1NQZa9HbWrmIs3YwMGxiUqSrbJNTmMSvFUDICqkGxVtMjOyvt9Utcbfec
For more information, please contact Email: email@example.com | Line@regentsschoolbkk